Come with us as we walk amongst the falling leaves of the Autumnal Cotswold Hills

This walk accompanies our exhibition at The Museum in the Park…we’d love you to join us

Best wishes

Kel

Gaining Momentum

Sunday 30 October | 11am - 4pm | £5/£3.50 Friends

The course is aimed at artists and non-artists who enjoy our wonderful countryside and want to use artwork, drawings, photography or words to reflect their appreciation.

The ‘artwalk’ leaves from Stratford Park and will take you around 4 miles over footpaths, through Autumnal woodland and over hills. Every so often, there will be a short stop to draw, photograph, write or just to look.

Walking the Land artists will offer subject matter, approach, techniques, feedback and advice to help expand participant’s enjoyment of making artwork.

Bring with you your art materials of choice, your camera (with spare batteries and memory) your smartphone or tablet and a notebook. You’ll need to wear suitable footwear and dress appropriately for the Autumnal Climate.

Landscape artist’s collective Walking the Land are based in Stroud and have been active in using art to bring landscape issues to the public over the past decade.

Booking necessary, please email [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> or call 01453 763394.

www.walkingtheland.org.uk <http://www.walkingtheland.org.uk/>