Dear colleagues (with apologies for X-post to those in CRIT-GEOG),
I am looking for a blog to send a short post about quasi-qualitative mapping methods and thought I could use some info to put together a list of outlets.
So, if you know of interesting blogs on:
please mail me, I will share the list with the forum.
Best,
Simone

--
Simone Tulumello
Post-doc research fellow, ULisboa, Instituto de Ciências Sociais

latest publication:

Tulumello S. (2017) Fear, Space and Urban Planning. A critical perspective from Southern Europe. Springer (link)

Tulumello S. (2016) Toward a critical understanding of urban security within the institutional practice of urbanplanning: The case of the Lisbon Metropolitan Area. JPER (link)

Tulumello S. (2016) Multi-level Territorial Governance and Cohesion Policy. Structural Funds and the Timing of Development in Palermo and the Italian Mezzogiorno. EJSD (link)