Hi Raul,

I wish we could and I asked for it, but it is not possible (yet?). The
EGI portal displays monthly numbers or in any case cumulative over a
month so it is not possible to make a daily comparison. Only month
complete months comparison is reliable.

cheers
alessandra

--
Respect is a rational process. \\//
Fatti non foste a viver come bruti (Dante)