Hi Steve,

On 31/10/2016 14:47, Stephen Jones wrote:
> Hi Alessandra,
>
> I have a couple of questions before I do the numbers for this.
>

>>> json file with the numbers for the month contained in the Status
>>> field the elements of the array of numbers are: HS06 on the
>>> atlas dashboard, HS06 in APEL, ratio, wallclock in ATLAS,
>>> wallclock in APEL, wallclock ratio.
>
> Would you please expand on the meaning of these fields (HS06 measures
> Power, not Work; pls. see other (long) thread!?!)
>
> * HS06 on the atlas dashboard - I assume we mean "CPU Work" (in HS06
> Hours) And how was this measured by ATLAS?

no, we measure everything in wallclock now. So in the new terminology it
would be "wallclock work". The numbers in the SSB are obtained
multiplying the "Delivered power" by the number of hours in the month
for each month. The delivered power is in the atlas dashboard and is
calculated the opposite way dividing the wallclock work measured in the
dashboard by the number of hours in the month (I know its confusing).
> * HS06 in APEL - I assume we mean "CPU Work" (in HS06 Hours) as
> measured at the site. Please confirm.

Again it is the wallclock work as measured at the site.
> * wallclock in ATLAS - Is this really just wallclock time ? Or do we
> mean wall clock _work_ (in HS06 Hours)?

this is raw wallclock durations
> * wallclock in APEL - Again, surely we mean wall clock work (in HS06
> Hours) as measured at the site?

in this case is also just wallclock which unfortunately maybe scaled so
this is not a good comparison with atlas wallclock for sites that scale
- though it is still useful at sites that don't scale and in few other
situations.

cheers
alessandra

--
Respect is a rational process. \\//
Fatti non foste a viver come bruti (Dante)