Dear all

Presentations from the 2 workshops that the CCP-PETMR helped organising are now available from our web-site. Please note that these presentations are made available under the terms of the Creative Commons "Attribution-NoDerivs" license (i.e. free to copy, but with attribution and no modifications).

Educational Workshop: PET-MRI Image reconstruction at the ISMRM BC meeting in Leeds

https://www.ccppetmr.ac.uk/node/37

this includes PDFs and videos of all presentations, including the demos of the CCP PETMR software.

UCL PET/MRI Methodology Workshop

https://www.ccppetmr.ac.uk/node/45

this includes PDFs of most presentations. If there is one missing that you're interested in, please contact the speaker who might send you a copy (feel free to suggest to send it to us for inclusion as well).

Many thanks to the participants, local organisers (especially Steven Sourbron and Alaleh Rashidnasab) and our web-site maintainers (Ronald Fowler and Martin Turner).

Kris Thielemans
Reader in Medical Imaging Physics at University College London,
Institute of Nuclear Medicine, UCL Hospital, Tower 5,
235 Euston Road, London NW1 2BU, UK