** Apologies for cross posting **

Our Faculty currently has a search for the tenure stream position of Assistant Professor, Physical Activity , Health, and Wellness.

I have attached the position description and the weblink is https://utoronto.taleo.net/careersection/10050/jobdetail.ftl?job=1601607.

Thanks and regards,
Carole

Carole Orane
Executive Assistant to the Dean| Faculty of Kinesiology & Physical Education| University of Toronto| 55 Harbord Street| Toronto, ON  M5S2W6 | T. (416) 978 2136 |www.physical.utoronto.ca

* If you have an accommodation need for a planned appointment or event, please contact me directly and I will do my best to make appropriate arrangements. *

This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited unless explicitly specified in the text above. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.