** Apologies for cross posting **

As discussed at the BSA study group convenors meeting in London on 07 October it was decided that a few hard copies of the new Speak up for Sociology leaflet, which is aimed at undergraduates to help them defend and celebrate their choice of sociology as a subject to study, would be circulated.

The leaflet has been very well received by all universities that it has been sent to and the majority have been in touch to request extra copies.

We are now in the process of having these reprinted, as they have been so popular we have run out, and when I have received these I will send them on to you all.

In the meantime please find attached an electronic copy of the leaflet for your information.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Claire Simmons

Membership Development Officer

The British Sociological Association

Bailey Suite | Palatine House | Belmont Business Park | Durham | DH1 1TW

DDI:  +44 (0)191 370 6636 | Switchboard: +44 (0)191 383 0839 | Email: [log in to unmask]

The BSA supports the Campaign for Social Science: campaignforsocialscience.org.uk

Visit our Website | Follow us on Twitter | Join the discussion on Facebook | Connect with us on Linkedin

The information in this e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Kindly notify the sender and delete the message and any attachment from your computer.