Dear colleagues,

Please see this German CFP for a football conference this December.
Please ignore the deadline stated in the CFP, it is actually the 31st of October. The topics of the conference are diversity among football fans, (ethnic) minorities in football, fancultures and their role in modern football and the Ultra-movement as a youth subculture.
Besides those main topics we will address, we would like to give you all the opportunity to present your work at the conference. The conference will be in German but we would like to have some talks in English, too.

Contact Carsten Blecher on [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> for more details

This email has been scanned by MessageLabs' Email Security System
on behalf of the University of Brighton. For more information see:
https://staff.brighton.ac.uk/is/computing/Pages/Email/spam.aspx