From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Marek Wypych <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 30 October 2016 10:26:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SPM] HRF and estimating the influence of motion scrubbing on different conditions

Thank you Torben and guys,

Could you explain me a bit more the formula of efficiency: inv(c’*pinv(X'*X)*c), or probably suggest some reading (I used to have some linear algebra very long time ago, so I hope I would be able to understand, but at the moment I do not...).

What would be the X and c in the formula? What would be the result, and how to understand it?

I'll be grateful for the explanation.

Marek