Hi SPM-People,

So, when I reference spm_reslice(P,flags), using SPM12, it always seems to reslice the first image regardless as to what I set the flags.which field to.  In the documentation it states that flags.which = 1 should produce resliced images only for images 2:end, but when I have been using the script, it seems to reslice the first image regardless as to whether flags.which is set to 1 or 2.  It gets to be an issue above an annoyance if I'm reslicing ROIs to the dimensions pulled from a reference functional 4d dataset, with the size of data now-a-days.

Am I missing something?  Is there an alternative function I should be using to simply reslice images to different dimensions?

Thanks!
Jon

--
Jonathan O'Rawe
Graduate Student in Integrative Neuroscience