Dear all,

Thanks for your kind suggestion.

To Matthew, setting it to 100 doesn't work too. I thought if we choose scaling
fro Raw data from the previous step, we are kind of prompted to set the scale
grant mean to '0' in the subsequent step. Isn't it?

Any other thoughts?

Best,
Fiona

This e-mail is sent by CUHK WebMail http://webmail.cuhk.edu.hk