Dear Donald and Eyal,

Thank you for your clarification and examples. I have checked on those, and have an impression that the resultant papers are related to DMN, resting state, structural MRI, and new methods for data mining. However, as I myself am doing taste fMRI researches, it is difficult for me to visualize how to make use of such massive open MRI data into my research field. Any ideas?

Again, thank you all for your guidance. Look forward to hearing replies from all of you.

Best,
Andy