Dear Andrew,

That’s not correct. As mentioned, and A(i,j) is the connection from region j to region i. So cell (2,1) is the connection from region 1 to region 2, etc.

Best

From: Andrew Nicholson [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 03 October 2016 01:51
To: Zeidman, Peter <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re:

Hello Dr. Zeidman,

Thank you for your response!

Could you possibly clarify the BMA mEp.A matrix output? Given two regions, I have a 4 cell (2x2) matrix.

I am assuming (1,1) cell (negative value), is the self connection of region 1, cell (1,2) is the connection from region 2 to region 1, cell (2,1) is the self connection of region 2, cell (2.2) is the connection from region 1 to region 2?

Thanks!