Shau-Ming,

The reviewer is suggesting two different things that need to be done.
First, they are asking for a "sensitivity analysis" and second they are
asking if the experiment is properly powered.

Power computations of an already conducted study are not valid. You are
supposed to compute the power prior to the experiment. I would simply state
that post-hoc power calculations aren't valid. If you still want to compute
the power, you can use G*Power as suggested previously. An alternative
would be to compute the power based on previous experimental results and
say that you had X% power based on the literature.

The "sensitivity analysis" is an analysis that looks at how the effect
changes when you change the variables in the model. If changing the
variables in your model impacts the results, then the results are very
sensitive to the covariates in the model.

Best Regards,
Donald McLaren, PhD