We are proposing a special issue of the *Journal of Ethnic and Migration
Studies *(JEMS) on the topic "Beyond Schelling and Axelrod – The State of
the Art of Simulation Models of Ethnocentrism and Diversity". In order to
make this happen we need to list authors that express an intention to
submit to such an issue. More details can be found in the document:
http://cfpm.org/file_download/175/JEMS+invite.pdf

If you would like to support this, please send me an email (
[log in to unmask]) with your: name, institution, country, and indicative
title by **12th October 2016*.*  (we will not hold you to this!)

Thanks.

Regards.

Bruce Edmonds
Centre for Policy Modelling
Manchester Metropolitan University Business School,
All Saints Campus, Oxford Road, Manchester M15 6BH, UK.
Tel. +161 247 6479  Fax. +161 247 6802
http://bruce.edmonds.name