Thank you everyone who emailed me with a plethora of resources and
examples!

I'll pour through these now, and send along a compiled version soon.

Cheers,

*Dave Morrison**, PhD, FHEA*

*Research Assistant - Educational Development *

*Teaching and Learning Support (PedRIO) *

*Phone: +44 01752 567618 *

*Room 106 *

*3 Endsleigh Place *

*Plymouth University Devon PL4 8AA     *

--
Dave Morrison
Research Assistant - Curriculum Enhancement Project