Dear colleagues,

We are in the process of revising our PGCert assessment criteria (M-Level). I would be grateful if colleagues in a similar position would be kind enough to share the criteria they use in their contexts so we can have more evidence to compare with in our endeavour. I am more than happy to share ours of course. In order to avoid a long stream of emails, people can email me directly at [log in to unmask]

Many thanks in advance, and hopefully see some of you in a couple of weeks in Brighton.

Best wishes,

Marios

Dr Marios Hadjianastasis

Academic Practice Advisor & Senior Fellow of the HEA

Centre for Learning and Academic Development

& Learning Spaces

https://bhamacademicpractice.wordpress.com/

Lecturer in Ottoman History

School of History and Cultures