Hi All

We are delighted to be advertising a senior role (up to £55k), to lead the establishment of the University of Kent's Office for Scholarly Communication.

Head of Scholarly Communication will be based in the recently extended Templeman Library at the heart of our beautiful Canterbury campus. Hosted by Information Services, the post-holder will work very closely with Research Services and the wider academic community and make an important contribution to the success of our research strategy.

Full details of the position are available at http://www.kent.ac.uk/jobs (ref OTR1528). Please do contact Trudy Turner, Assistant Director – Library Collections ([log in to unmask], T +44 (0)1227 823113  if you’d like to discuss the role further

Closing date for applications is 16th November 2016. Please do share with colleagues who may be interested.

With apologies for cross posting

Kind regards

Robin

Robin Armstrong Viner | Head of Collection Management

Library Collections, Information Services, University of Kent

Floor 2 East Extension, Templeman Library

Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, UK

Tel: +44 (0)1227 827649 | Fax: +44 (0)1227 823984

www.kent.ac.uk/library | @UKCLibraryIT