Hi all,

I'm working on a science engagement project at the moment and we're looking to conduct some science classes at various primary schools (mostly in London) on the science behind flavour. The classes are really fun and immersive with lots of hands on activities, and we provide the materials, lesson plans and even the teachers. However, we're struggling to find schools who will reply to emails and get the ball rolling- I was wondering if anyone on here has any contacts with primary school teachers who they think might be interested?

If you know of anyone feel free to email me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks!

Sarah Cowen-Rivers

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send reqests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)