Hi Kayleigh,
If you're looking to get experience in popular science writing, I recommend
chatting to Jack Scanlan, he is the editor of Lateral magazine, an
Australia based project designed to get young people/ students experience
in professional writing. His email is [log in to unmask] and he's also
on twitter @jacklscanlan
http://www.lateralmag.com/

Take care
Chloe

*Chloe Warren*

Research Journalist & Science Writer

+61 434 515 520

chloewarren.com

@sciencechloe <https://twitter.com/sciencechloe>

On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 2:35 AM, Kayleigh Bassiri <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Dear All
>
> Sorry if this is not relevant to a lot of you, but I thought I might
> attempt to use this valuable platform to introduce myself and the services
> I can offer. I am a recent PhD graduate with professional medical writing
> experience, seeking to develop my freelance portfolio over the next few
> years. I offer a tailored service to meet the needs of the client and have
> expertise across several therapy areas; primarily oncology, immunology and
> microbiology. If there are any projects you require assistance with please
> do get in touch. I have written for scientific as well as for lay audiences
> in the past with one common goal - to deliver top quality work every time.
> Please visit my linkedin profile for more information:
> https://uk.linkedin.com/in/kayleigh-bassiri-85467348
>
> Thanks for your time everyone!

> subject) to [log in to unmask] with one of the following messages
> (ignoring text in brackets)
>
> • signoff psci-com (to leave the list)
> • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday)
> • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)
>
> Contact list owner at [log in to unmask]
> Small print and JISCMail acceptable use policy
> https://sites.google.com/site/pscicomjiscmail/the-small-print

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send reqests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)