Educational Research for Social Change: An Online Journal is an initiative of the Education Faculty.

We are pleased to announce the online publication of the ninth issue, Vol. 5 No. 2 September 2016.

The theme:  An Open Edition

(http://ersc.nmmu.ac.za/view_edition.php?v=5&n=2#)

Educational Research for Social Change is an international peer-reviewed journal established in 2012 and received DoHET accreditation in January 2016. In addition, ERSC was also included on the IBSS from February 2016.

See http://ersc.nmmu.ac.za or ersc.nmmu.ac.za

Please read and enjoy!

Circulate widely to your networks to help disseminate the important work of this journal. In this way we are creating another valuable platform for promoting research as social change.

NOTICE: Please note that this eMail, and the contents thereof, is subject to the standard NMMU eMail disclaimer which may be found at:
http://www.nmmu.ac.za/disclaimer/email.htm

LESLEY WOOD
Research Professor
Faculty of Education Sciences
(Potchefstroom Campus)
NORTH-WEST UNIVERSITY
POTCHEFSTROOM
South Africa
Zuber-Skerritt, O., Wood, L. & Louw, I. A Participatory Paradigm for an Engaged Scholarship in Higher Education: Action Leadership from a South African Perspective. Rotterdam, NL: Sense
Co-editor: Educational Research for Social Change.http://ersc.nmmu.ac.za
Tel +27-18-299 4770
Mobile:  +27 082 296 9202
Fax+27-18-299 4788