----------------
The "Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme", established by the Research Grants Council (RGC) of the HKSAR Government, aims at attracting the best and brightest students in the world to pursue their research degree programs in Hong Kong's institutions.
http://www.sgs.cityu.edu.hk/prospective/rpg/hkphd/
The Fellowship provides a monthly stipend of HK$20,000 (~US$2,600), and conference and research-related travel allowance of HK$10,000 (~US$1,300) per year. In addition, Fellowship recipients at City University of Hong Kong will also be awarded the “CYC School of Graduate Studies Entrance Scholarship” (HK$67,296; ~USD8,630), which covers students' tuition and on-campus hostel accommodation fees in their first year.

Students graduated or graduating with bachelor or master degree with good academic records and research experience are all welcome to apply. The online application closes on 1 Dec.
CityU is ranked 55 in the world according to the latest QS ranking. It is also ranked #4 in Top 50 Under 50 and #7 in Asia.
http://www6.cityu.edu.hk/cse/cms/content.aspx?id=rankings&lang=en

Systems Engineering and Engineering Management (SEEM) Department at City University of Hong Kong has a number of world-leading faculty members in their respective research area. SEEM Department carries out research in a number of multidisciplinary areas. Research in Systems Engineering includes Reliability and Maintenance, Quality Control, Risk Analysis, Operations Research, Manufacturing Systems, Logistics and Supply Chain, Human Factors Engineering, etc. Research in Engineering Management includes Project Management, Operations Management, Quality Management, Engineering Asset Management, etc.

Interested applicants could contact any of our faculty members:
• http://www.cityu.edu.hk/seem/staff-acad.htm
Should you or your students wish to know more about the Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme, please visit our website:
• http://www.cityu.edu.hk/seem/prg-phdmphil.htm

You may send cv of interested student to us. They can also contact the department ([log in to unmask]) or me ([log in to unmask]) directly.

Feel free to forward this to others who might be interested in this. Thank you!