Greetings Open Education Friends:

Creative Commons is collecting short, easy-to-understand, impact stories for its 2016 State of the Commons report.

https://creativecommons.org/2016/10/04/2016-state-commons-call-submissions/

(1) We are looking for 2-3 Open Education stories that contain the following elements:
  • creator (individual / institution) who made the choice to contribute OER (or open practices) to the Commons
  • description of how the OER (or open practices) were reused / remixed
  • how reuse of the OER (or open practices) benefited the public / local community

(2) We are also looking to highlight 2-3 open education platforms (with >50K works).

If you would like to highlight an open education platform, please submit the following information:
  • name of platform
  • URL
  • # of OER on the platform
All submissions should be can be entered into this form.

Deadline: 31 October.

Thank you!

Cable

--

Cable Green, PhD
Director of Open Education

Creative Commons
@cgreen

retain, reuse, revise, remix, redistribute
Get Creative Commons Updates http://bit.ly/commonsnews