Dear all,

Science Gallery London are seeking a curator for our first exhibition season to coincide with the gallery opening in 2018.

For more information and to apply please see:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14xXAeDdN_Rc5yq_POqQpbzSkg_VHUnmnPD05iyCaTyM/edit

[https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/Tb5QZIF1zHhhryvX-9KdQw74e2Gy26AHmNMRX8qTkr1hFObhzBddxnu8AFTDhk5ZQbCw_g=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/document/d/14xXAeDdN_Rc5yq_POqQpbzSkg_VHUnmnPD05iyCaTyM/edit>

CP role spec<https://docs.google.com/document/d/14xXAeDdN_Rc5yq_POqQpbzSkg_VHUnmnPD05iyCaTyM/edit>
docs.google.com
SCIENCE GALLERY LONDON HOOKED season - Season Curator role spec Introduction Science Gallery London connects art, science and health to drive innovation in the heart of the city. A flagship project for King's College London, it will be focused on 15-25 year olds and will engage over 300,000 vi...

If you have any questions about the role please feel free to contact me directly.

Best,

Jen

Head of Programming

Science Gallery London