We are pleased to announce that the 10th International Conference on Chemical Kinetics will be held at the University of Illinois at Chicago between the 21rd - 25th May 2017. The conference series was established in 1985  at the National Institute of Standards in Gaithersburg, MD, to provide a venue for researchers from academia, government labs and industry to discuss cutting edge research in chemical kinetics. Currently, the conference covers  a diverse body of theoretical and experimental research including gas phase, solution phase, electrochemistry and catalysis. The meeting will consist of contributed oral presentations, poster sessions and plenary talks. We are pleased to announce the plenary sessions will be given by the following distinguished experts.

Prof. Alison Tomlin - University of Leeds, UK
Dr. Branko Ruscic - Argonne National Laboratory, USA
Prof. Evan Williams - University of California, Berkeley, USA
Prof. John Stanton - University of Texas, USA
Prof. Tanja Ĉuk - University of California, Berkeley, USA
Prof. Ian Sims - University of Rennes, France
Prof. Daniel Resasco - University of Oklahoma, USA

The conference website is

http://icck2017.engr.uic.edu/

and details regarding registration, abstract submission and the program will soon be available there.

Contact e-mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

We look forward to welcoming you to Chicago in May 2017

Ken Brezinsky, UIC (local host)
Rob Tranter, ANL (program chair )

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html