Please congratulate the recipients of the BIomag 2016 awards. In particular, the recipient of the James Zimmerman Prize (in partnership with the IFMBE): Dr Svenja Knappe of the University of Colorado as well the recipient of the Mid Career Award, Dr Srikantan Nagarajan of UCSF. 5 Young Investigator Awards were made as well as 6 poster prizes. Congratulations to all nominated and to those selected. Competition was close which reflects the strong status of our field. May I take this opportunity to thank the members of the Biomag2016 awards committee for their diligence, thoughtfulness and energy.

Please also look out for award notices as they post soon for Biomag 2018 on www.biomag2018.org  - both the JZP and MCA awards require nomination and supporting letters as well as submission of CV materials - so please respond early.

Respectfully submitted,

Prof. Tim Roberts
Chair Biomag2016 Awards Committee
Chair Biomag2018 Organizing Committee