Digital Marketing Day is an annual day conference run by the Arts Marketing Association (AMA) which brings together 150+ arts, culture and heritage professionals looking to change the role digital plays in their organisation.

Digital Marketing Day 2016 — Iterate and Innovate, supported by Spektrix, will explore the benefits of adopting agile working. Iteration and testing keeps things playful, experimental and fresh. How are we best placed to take this approach in our work and organisations?

During the day you’ll discover latest thinking, share ideas and hear from 15 digital experts. It's also a great opportunity to exchange insights, and share your challenges and solutions with like-minded delegates.

This year’s Digital Marketing Day will take place on Friday 2 December 2016, 9.30am - 5pm at Kings Place in London. You can find out more about the cost, speakers and programme here: www.a-m-a.co.uk/iterate

We hope to see you there.

All the best,
Laurie

Laurie Kremer