Dear MCGrs,

Please find attached a call for papers for METEORITI, a three-day international conference on the connections between culture and the future, which takes place in Siena (Italy), on 1-2-3 December 2016.

METEORITI is promoted by the Museum Complex of SantaMaria della Scala, which has recognised the current need to make a leap forward on culture, its products and the role of institutions as drivers of change. For three days, museum directors, decision makers, educators, curators, musicians, students, consultants, web and graphic designers, techies, programmers, culture managers, thinkers, theorists and the curious people, comes together to share the cultural transformations of the digital landscapes.

We are now looking for proposals on the theme of breaking culture. We are specifically interested in proposals and discussions on the breaking culture applied to four different contexts: museums, cities, web, music.

If you have something to share, that you would like to discuss with us, we invite you to submit a proposal to speak at our conference. Meteoriti offers four types of presentations:

- workshop: half day
- formal paper: a 20 mins presentation in a 1:30 session
- how to session: 1 hour
- project demonstrations: 20 mins presentation in a 1:30 session

The deadline for submitting a proposal is <strong>15th October 2016</strong> (you have time until midnight, Italy time zone). After this, our international panel will review all proposals. We will be back in touch with you by the end of October. Invitations are sent to the lead authors who will be responsible for the communication with the co-authors.

Your proposal has to be sent to the following address [log in to unmask] Go to the website www.meteoriti.org/en for full details and get your proposals in by 15 october!

Please forward this information to anyone that you think might be interested.

Many thanks,
Conference METEORITI Secretary
METEORITI

Follow us on