From: Christoph Haxel [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2016 12:50 PM
To: Christoph Haxel
Subject: II-SDV 2017 in Nice - The International Information Conference on Search, Data Mining and Visualization will go on in Nice // Call for Paper

Dear Colleague,

So let's all meet again at nice for the II-SDV conference and I would like to invite you to present a paper during my next conference in Nice.

Offers of presentations should include an informative title, a short, descriptive abstract as to what will be covered, plus a short biography of the proposed speaker. News of entirely new products, or beta versions of substantial upgrades to existing products, may be of interest to meeting attendees. Presentations accepted will be expected to make real contributions to the field of new trends, mainly in scientific, technical, business, patent and information searching, analysis and data mining, or in furthering the understanding of the meeting participants in the general search and intelligence tools and mining areas. All presentations will be in full sessions; there are no breakout or parallel sessions at this meeting. The conference language will be English.

Those presenting will be given one free registration to the two-day conference (one registration per presentation). Speaker expense reimbursement will not normally be offered.

Please send offers by email to Christoph Haxel at Dr. Haxel CEM GmbH ([log in to unmask])
Deadline is November 30, 2016. However, offers received prior to this date will also be welcome.

Presentations should emphasise new trends in intelligence, search, mining and visualization research and technology, and directly related areas

Some theme areas of particular interest for the 2016 Meeting are:

There will also be a limited number of exhibition spaces in the main conference area (table-top).

Contact the organizers early, since places will be limited.  All exhibitors will be given a short "product presentation" slot during the main conference sessions.

The organisers are interested in featuring one (or maximum two) post-conference workshops, following the conference programme. Workshops should be in subject areas relevant to those attending this meeting, and should be offered by experienced workshop presenters. For an initial discussion, those interested in giving a workshop should contact Christoph Haxel ( [log in to unmask])

More info about the conference you find at: http://www.haxel.com/ii-sdv

I am looking forward to seeing you in Nice and hope that you support my intension to show face to our mutual values and tradition.

All the best

Christoph Haxel

PS.: I have published all presentations from my last ICIC Conference in Heidelberg

http://haxel.com/icic/2016/Programme/monday-17-oct-2016

http://haxel.com/icic/2016/Programme/tuesday-18-oct-2016

This message is being sent to you either because you requested to be on the ICIC and II-SDV update list, or because you attended a Dr. Haxel CEM conference in this subject area in the past. If you now wish to be deleted from this list, please just "reply" to this message with DELETE in the first line.

--

Senior Consultant
Dr. Haxel Consult

Phone: +49 (0)6221 6505970  // Mobile DE: +49 1754110101
VAT DE 263497692

Please visit my conference business at www.haxel.com

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail message is intended only for the personal use of the recipient(s) named above. This message may be an company-client communication and as such privileged and confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original message.