Thank you to all those who have responded to my original email. Soon I will summarise the responses!
I'm interested because although many of us provide this type of training there doesn't appear to be much in the way of research/written evidence or perhaps it's my literature search! There's not been much since
Michelle Maden-Jenkins research 2010/2011 with the exception of the article below:
Instructional methods used by health sciences librarians to teach evidence-based practice (EBP): a systematic review.
Swanberg SM, et al. J Med Libr Assoc. 2016.

Healthcare librarians and the delivery of critical appraisal training: barriers to involvement.
Maden-Jenkins M. Health Info Libr J. 2011.

Healthcare librarians and the delivery of critical appraisal training: attitudes, level of involvement and support.
Maden-Jenkins M. Health Info Libr J. 2010.

I'm interested in adding my research to the literature when I've completed it!

Kind regards
Helen Pullen
University hospitals Bristol NHS foundation trust