From: An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Grigson,AC
Sent: 20 October 2016 09:51
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [lis-e-resources] Journals and Databases Review Advice

Hi Nadine

Helen Adey at Nottingham Trent did a really good presentation on this topic at the UKSG Conference a couple of years ago, although her focus was more on journals rather than databases. Her slides are available on Slideshare (http://www.slideshare.net/UKSG/qs5-group-b-adey), and are worth a look.

Regards

Anna

Anna Grigson
Head of Collection Services Group