From: An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Iona Hopkins [inh]
Sent: 19 October 2016 15:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [lis-e-resources] Contact details for Highwire

Good afternoon,

I was just wondering if anyone had a Customer Service contact email address for Highwire (preferably based in the UK)? I reported an issue with a journal 2 weeks ago today via the webform and have still yet to hear back from an actual person.

Many thanks,
Iona

Iona Hopkins
Caffael Adnoddau
Llyfrgell Hugh Owen
Prifysgol Aberystwyth
Aberystwyth
Ceredigion
SY23 3DZ

Iona Hopkins
Resources Acquisition
Hugh Owen Library
Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth
Ceredigion
SY23 3DZ

email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> / [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
tel: 01970 62 2910
fax: 01970 62 2404

Un o'r 4 prifysgol uchaf yn y DU a'r gorau yng Nghymru am fodlonrwydd myfyrwyr
(Arolwg Cenedlaethol y Myfyrwyr 2016)
www.aber.ac.uk

Top 4 UK university and best in Wales for student satisfaction
(National Student Survey 2016)
www.aber.ac.uk

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org
Follow us on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/UKSG