"Really interesting and useful, very helpful to have this training from an actual librarian – increases relevance.   Brilliant speaker, easy to hear and interesting, inspiring presentation.”

Date: Friday 11th November  10a.m.- 4.30

Venue: Euston House, London NW1 1AD

Cost: Members £200 + vat  Non-Members £245 + VAT

Full details: http://www.cilip.org.uk/uk-einformation-group/events/ukeig-training-make-your-message-stick-1

As the requirement to present to an audience and create presentations for use online becomes ubiquitous across many different information roles, Ned Potter's course equips delegates with the skills and confidence they need to excel at it. There is a large proportion of hands-on time with both PowerPoint and Prezi, but delegates can be assured this not the kind of course where you are asked to present publicly and be critiqued by your peers!

Who should attend?

Information professionals at any stage of their careers who wish to improve a range of presentation skills can attend; a basic knowledge of how PowerPoint works would be an advantage.

Twitter and Blogging: Improvers Workshop: Hands-on workshop exploring how to use these communication tools more effectively and strategically.  Trainer: Ned Potter, York University

“Excellent course.  I learnt a lot and look forward to putting it into practice”

“Ned is great – very personable”

“Couldn’t fault it.  Exactly what I hoped would be covered.”