Apologies for cross posting.

I’d be grateful if you could share the following with any colleagues who may be interested.

We have a job opportunity for someone looking to gain or further their experience of acquisitions/eresources in an academic library.  This temporary full-time post is available immediately as a 6 month contract.

Job title: Information Assistant (Acquisitions and Content Delivery) – 6 month post

Institution: Royal Holloway, University of London

Closing date: 31 October 2016

Interviews: 11 November 2016

Based in Egham, Surrey, UK

Salary: £20,545 to £23,057 per annum (including London Allowance) - pro-rated for 6 months

Royal Holloway, University of London is based in beautiful grounds in Egham, Surrey with good rail and road links.

Further details and to apply: https://jobs.royalholloway.ac.uk/

Best wishes

Frances

Frances Shipsey

Head of Acquisitions and Content Delivery

Library Services

Royal Holloway, University of London

Egham
Surrey
TW20 0EX

Email: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]

Tel: +44(0)1784 443328