From: Of Yanni Goudeuk
Subject: URL /signin/check/ was not found on this server

I have managed to overcome the mysqli warnings I had during installation but now I get the following error when I try to login to Kitcatalogue.

Not Found
The requested URL /signin/check/ was not found on this server.

I can confirm:

1. : The rewrite module is present in /etc/httpd/modules and I have enabled it in my "httpd.conf"
by adding this line: LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so

2. The .htaccess file is enabled for /var/www/html by changing AllowOverride None to AllowOverride All

3. The .htaccess file located inside the directory where kitcatalogue.zip is extracred is copied to /var/www/html

I don't understand what I am doing wrong. I'm stuck at the moment.
If someone can help me please let me know.

Many thanks
Yanni