Dear all,

This might be of interest to those working on Italian translations and adaptations of Shakespeare.

Best wishes,

Enza De Francisci

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear colleagues,

You are warmly invited to the first session of the Cambridge
Interdisciplinary Performance Network for 2016-17 next Monday.

SHAKESPEARE: TRANSLATING, ADAPTING, INHABITING
Monday 10th October | SG1, Alison Richard Building, University of Cambridge | 5-7pm (followed by drinks and discussion at The Granta)

How have understandings of Shakespeare been changed by performances in new contexts - and how might Shakespeare's thinking alter what we think 'performance' is, both in and beyond the theatre?

https://www.facebook.com/events/1367830646575346/
http://www.crassh.cam.ac.uk/events/26966

--
Jack Belloli