From: Peter Barton [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 31 October 2016 10:27
To: Wiebke Brockhaus-Grand
Subject: German request

Dr Brockhaus-Grand, hi.

My name is Peter Barton, I’m editor in chief at inEvidence, a marketing agency based in the UK. We work with a number of tech clients, producing content for their advocacy marketing programmes. I’m not sure if you can help.

We work with freelance writers all round the world, mostly in English language. I now have the need for a German writer. The work is freelance, it can fit around a day job. A very long shot, but I was wondering if you’d know of any suitable writers. I’ve tried German tech magazines, newspapers, and the Goethe Institut. Thought I’d give the University a shot.

Happy for you to forward this mail, pass on to colleagues, or to answer any questions. I live in Manchester and would be happy to explain in person.

Again, sorry to bother you with this.

Hope all is well,

Peter

Peter Barton | Editor-in-chief

inEvidence, part of Chime Communications Limited

DDI +44 1625 506 416 I Mob +44 7545 093412

inevidencecrp.com