From: JISCmail German Studies List [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Beate Muller [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 17 October 2016 17:52
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Strong words from Newcastle University's VC on Brexit

Dear all,

Prof Chris Brink, VC at Newcastle University, has just published a very strong statement about Brexit in our university newsletter. I feel it warrants wider dissemination: it would be good if more HEI leaders followed suit...

https://my.ncl.ac.uk/staff/nuconnections/item/welcome-to-this-brexit-edition-of-nu-connections

Best wishes,
Beate

Dr Beate Müller