There is an online repository for referenced articles for third world countries .
http://www.unep.org/oare/

The university may consider subscribing to it.
Cheers
ABBangs

On 28 Oct 2016, at 20:12, Dirk Nieuwland <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hallo Doug,

I have some books that are old, but still good for a starting library.
For my courses I have written a comprehensive handbook for geomechanics, they are welcome to get a free pdf of it.
If there is an interest I can also help with setting up a simple sandbox for educational purposes.
I use such a small, portable sandbox for my courses and students love it.
I can send drawings and instructions for how to perform basic experiments and associated exercises.

Regards,   Dirk

Dr Dirk Nieuwland
4e Binnenvestgracht 13
2311NT Leiden