Dear All

Apologies for cross posting.

As many of you may know, I currently contribute to the Guardian's Lost Worlds Revisited blog. https://www.theguardian.com/science/series/lost-worlds-revisited

This week I have written a shout out to many of the museums with palaeontological collections across the UK, listing museums, and linking to their websites to signal boost general awareness of palaeontological collections in the UK. However, unfortunately the Guardian picture desk is incredibly poorly stocked with usable images of UK natural history museums, let alone their fossil galleries.

If you have a high quality image of your galleries that could be used in a blog post for the Guardian, could you please email it and the credit line and usage restrictions to me OFF OF THE GCG LIST please.

I can then add this image to the Guardian image desk specifying whether it can be used again or not and the credit that needs to accompany it. Unfortunately, the Guardian cannot offer compensation for use of images.

Apologies for the short notice, I'd expected there to be many more images of the UK's public natural history museums readily available.

Mark Carnall
Collections Manager (Life Collections)
Oxford University Museum of Natural History
Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3PW
[log in to unmask] | www.oum.ox.ac.uk<http://www.oum.ox.ac.uk/>
Twitter: @mark_carnall
Follow us on Twitter @morethanadodo and read our blog www.morethanadodo.com<https://owa.nexus.ox.ac.uk/owa/redir.aspx?C=7puFzEGT0UWjcDW1JxZIalf3QzPwuNIIuzCTHuoLtiAbN21I3Q_kMhLOWV9zsjQ2kS2oA94Zxvc.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.morethanadodo.com%2f>