Discover the World of Aviation and visit the Emirates Aviation Experience on our next Open Evening and Networking Event.

Open Evening and Networking Event
Wednesday 12th October 2016
Drop in between 5.00pm – 7.30pm

- Learn more about our programmes and talk to our education team
- Explore our exhibition, including a real Rolls-Royce Trent 900 jet engine
- Fly an A380 simulator with one of our taster sessions

You and a guest are invited to attend our Open Evening Event. The event is free but spaces are limited, so please RSVP with your name, the name of your school / organisation and the date you would like to attend to [log in to unmask]

Complimentary refreshments will be available during the event.

For more information, please email the Emirates aviation Experience Education Department on 0203 440 7022 or email [log in to unmask]

Also coming soon:

INTERNATIONAL CIVIL AVIATION DAY
Wednesday 7th December 2016

10:00am – 2:00pm

Celebrate the modern world of commercial aviation industry with the Emirates Aviation Experience in honour of International Civil Aviation Day.

•	Learn about developments in the aviation industry, from advances in aircraft technology to sustainable air travel;
•	Learn about career opportunities as Emirates Airline cabin crew, including daily routines, applications, assessments and training and the benefits of working for Emirates Airline;
•	Experience what it would be like to be an Emirates pilot by flying our simulators;

SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING DAY
Friday 10th March 2017

10:00am – 5:00pm

Explore aviation science and engineering behind the aviation industry with the Emirates Aviation Experience and Rolls-Royce in honour of British Science Week.

•	Talk to professional Rolls-Royce engineers and learn about apprenticeship opportunities;
•	Examine a real Rolls-Royce Trent 900 jet engine and learn about how it works;
•	Learn how lift and thrust is created using our Science experiment table
•	Beat the clock and build a Rolls-Royce jet engine model, then learn why and how they are designed as they are.
•	Exploration of our interactive exhibition.

WOMEN IN AVIATION AND ENGINEERING DAY
Friday 23rd June 2017

10:00am – 5:00pm

Explore the rise and development of women in engineering and aviation Emirates Aviation Experience and Rolls-Royce celebrate Women in Engineering Day.

•	Talk to professional female Rolls-Royce engineers;
•	Learn about career opportunities for women in engineering;
•	Be inspired by the stories of famous female engineers and pilots;

Event Details:

Price per student: £3.00

Simulator costs: £60.00 (10 – 15 students)
                         £120.00 (16 – 30 students)
                         £180.00 (31 – 45 students)
                         £240.00 (46 – 60 students)

Adult prices: Accompanying adults are free of charge on a 1:7 ratio, additional adults are £3.00 per adult

Programme length: 1 ½ Hours (10 – 45 students)
                             2 Hours (45 – 60 students)

Student numbers: Minimum of 10 students per session
                           Maximum of 60 students per session

To book a session at one of our education events: Please call 0203 440 7022 or email your name, school name and class size to [log in to unmask]

I hope to see you soon,

Miss Jerry Cummings M.A.
Education Officer
Emirates Aviation Experience
Edmund Halley Way | Greenwich Peninsula | London | SE10 0FR
T: +44 (0)203 440 7022 M: +44(0)7795 554 965
www.aviation-experience.com