Hey GEM,

Would anyone be able to recommend a graphic designer or agency that would be good at creating branding and design for a child-focused / family friendly learning project? I will collate and circulate results.

Happy Friday!

Sara

Sara Brouwer

Learning Co-ordinator

+44 (0)20 7806 2510

We're all about craft in the UK - if you love craft support us today

Crafts Directory

Sign up to the Crafts Council eNewsletter

Twitter

Facebook

Pinterest

YouTube

Facebook

Crafts Council, 44a Pentonville Road London N1 9BY
Phone: +44 (0)20 7806 2500
Fax: +44 (0)20 7837 6891

www.craftscouncil.org.uk
Crafts Council Registered Charity Number: 280956