Dear All!

We will be running our monthly Twitter Discussion, #DLNETChat today, Friday 7 October from 12.00pm until 1.00pm.

This month we will be discussing Digital and in gallery Interpretation, so whether you have a question or concern, or a case-study or a project you want to highlight please join us from 12.00pm today.

As with previous months, we are running a very quick poll to get things started, have a look here: https://twitter.com/DLNET/status/784321520046710784

Discussions might include:
We would love to hear from as many people as possible, but are keen to hear from smaller museums and organisations who are using anything digital to help interpret their displays and exhibitions! And, as a disclaimer, we can't promise to know all the answers to all (or any) questions or problems, but we hope to harness the collective power of Twitter to find some way through.

Remember to use the hashtag #DLNETChat and to keep an eye on the @DLNET Twitter account for more details...

Thanks,

Stuart
--

Stuart D. Berry
Pembroke Dock Heritage Centre Manager (www.sunderlandtrust.com)

07984 310395

www.twitter.com/stuartdberry
https://uk.linkedin.com/in/stuartdberry

---

This e-mail and any files attached are confidential for the use of the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender as soon as possible and delete the communication from your system without copying, disseminating or distributing the same in any way by any means.