Hi Gemmers,

Please will you help me? I’m researching Marketing Volunteers and how other museums structure their workload.

The plan is that we would recruit quite a number of Marketing Volunteers who would all volunteer remotely. They would use their personal social media accounts to tweet and post about Fulham Palace. Thoughts are that we would give them a theme each week to encourage their ideas for posts / tweets. Do you know any museums that have done this sort of thing before? Would you recommend it?

There will be other opportunities for the volunteers to use Fulham Palace’s main social media accounts during events, but primarily the volunteers would be using their own accounts. We’ll also be writing a role description so examples of your role descriptions would be very helpful indeed.

Many thanks for all your help!

Best wishes,

Rachel Bray

Volunteer Development Officer

Fulham Palace

Bishop’s Avenue

Fulham

London SW6 6EA

Telephone 020 7751 2433

Email [log in to unmask]

This message has been checked for all known viruses by Advoco Solutions - Powered by Sophos PureMessage.

For more information visit www.advoco-solutions.co.uk or email [log in to unmask]