Dear Gemmers

Thank you so much for your help and advice in the past.

I wonder if you can help again, please?

Do any of you have some really easy and super tips on how to capture demographic information without having to resort to the standard questionaire?

This is something that the majority of visitors dislikes.  It often makes visitors run for the hills at the mere mention of helping the museum by answering a few questions.

What ideas do you have that are fun?

Do you have any ideas that are quick, easy and fun to do?

What have you tried that has worked well?

I am happy to share responses.

I get the feeling that I cannot be the only one tackling this to get the vitally important statistics and funding information.

Any help gratefully received.

Kindest regards &:best wishes

Mary Ann

Mary Ann Lancaster Heritage Associates