Dear All!

We will be running our monthly Twitter Discussion, #DLNETChat
<https://twitter.com/search?q=%23DLNETChat&src=typd> today, Friday 7
October from 12.00pm until 1.00pm.

This month we will be discussing *Digital and i**n gallery Interpretation*,
so whether you have a question or concern, or a case-study or a project you
want to highlight please join us from 12.00pm today.

As with previous months, we are running a very quick poll to get things
started, have a look here:
https://twitter.com/DLNET/status/784321520046710784

Discussions might include:

   - How is digital used in galleries and displays?
   - What kinds of content work best using digital?
   - How can we use digital in displays on a tight budget?
   - What are the big new things or cutting edge ways that digital is being
   used in exhibits?
   - Can we 'overuse' digital in galleries?
   - Which museums are getting right? Why?

We would love to hear from as many people as possible, but are keen to hear
from smaller museums and organisations who are using anything digital to
help interpret their displays and exhibitions! And, as a disclaimer, we
can't promise to know all the answers to all (or any) questions or
problems, but we hope to harness the collective power of Twitter to find
some way through.

Remember to use the hashtag #DLNETChat
<https://twitter.com/search?q=%23DLNETChat&src=typd> and to keep an eye on
the @DLNET <https://twitter.com/DLNET> Twitter account for more details...

Thanks,

Stuart
--

*Stuart D. Berry*
*Pembroke Dock Heritage Centre Manager (www.sunderlandtrust.com

07984 310395

www.twitter.com/stuartdberry
https://uk.linkedin.com/in/stuartdberry

---

This e-mail and any files attached are confidential for the use of the
intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify
the sender as soon as possible and delete the communication from your
system without copying, disseminating or distributing the same in any way
by any means.