Thank you Mark.

if I wanted to add SIENAX-derived head size as a covariate for FIRST
corrected output (not vertex results) and use, say, a standard
regression multiple regression model in a statistical package, would I
use subjects normalized BRAIN (surrogate for head size; for example,
calculated below from the practical [1192234.82]) to adjust or control
for head size? That is, BRAIN values could be a covariate/regressor,
along with other covariates, such as Medication and gender, all of
which may contribute some variation to the outcome variable FIRST
subcortical volume.

----------  convert brain volume into normalised volume  --------------

tissue             volume    unnormalised-volume
pgrey              496752.82 454866.29 (peripheral grey)
vcsf               79257.48 72574.44 (ventricular CSF)
GREY               584635.30 535338.46
WHITE              607599.52 556366.32
BRAIN              1192234.82 1091704.78

Best,
Lance