Hi Michelle,

The contents of this file is the column "EB" in the spreadsheet, which is identical for both designs. The leftmost parts of what is in the spreadsheet, and also the column headers, don't go in the design file, only the matrix itself. The two designs have the same block structure, which is entered just once (with -eb).

All the best,

Anderson