Hello,
In the GUI, did you enter the design as a “Timeseries” or "Sessions/subjects” model?

Kind Regards
Matthew

On 26 Sep 2016, at 16:54, Noelle Dalin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello everyone,

I am having getting an error when trying to run a group level ICA from the Melodic gui with an unpaired two sample GLM from the wizard.

I get this error:

Randomising input file order
Reading data file /Users/ndalin/Desktop/BOTHGROUPSDENOISEDWITHGLMD30/1_denoised_data_noppagaingui.ica/reg_standard/filtered_func_data  ...  done
  Estimating data smoothness ...  done
ERROR: /Users/ndalin/Desktop/BOTHGROUPSDENOISEDWITHGLMD30/1_denoised_data_noppagaingui.ica/reg_standard/filtered_func_data - data dimensions (120) do not match model dimensions (8)
……
The number of inputs in my GLM set up is 8 and the number of volumes for each of my 8 participants is 120.
Thank you for your time.

Please advise,

Noelle Dalin