Dear Matteo,

Thank you very much for this tip. I will certainly look into it!

best regards

Diego Szczupak

Dear Diego,

have a look at the FSL course material:
https://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fslcourse/

The sections about Diffusion MRI analysis and Diffusion Tractography should cover most of what you are looking for.

Importantly, BEDPOSTX expects a folder that contains the necessary files having specific names:
http://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/FDT/UserGuide#BEDPOSTX

Hope this helps. Cheers,
Matteo